Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
2019 Building Automation FM Forum
Thursday, 20 June 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Jefferey B. Murrell, P.E.
Energy Program Manager, United States Department of Energy
Smart Buildings & IoT
From AI to Blockchain, advances in technology change the business landscape. In some industries, these changes can be sweeping, forever altering the dynamics of the relationships between producers, labor and end-users. Across all industries, automation seeks to increase efficiencies. The 2019 AFE Building Automation FM Forum will explore the various trends in building automation and provide practical advice on how to prepare your facilities management team to take advantage of the technological advances on the horizon to improve building performance. Join us for a comprehensive look at "Smart Buildings & the Internet of Things".
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Engineers
- IT Managers
- Maintenance Technicians
- Operations Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Property Administrators / Managers
- Assist the FM workforce in embracing automation as a reality and prepare for how roles will change as a result of increased IoT.
- Understand how automation increases efficiencies and leads to improved building operations performance.
- Understand emerging technological advances in building automation such as the use of AI and Blockchain technologies.
- Provide an opportunity for decision-makers and solution providers to meet and make plans for further collaboration.
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Education Units:
This forum offers .55 CEUs.
Continuous Learning Points:
This forum offers 5.5 CLPs.
Regular - $350
Early Bird - $280
Regular - $450
Early Bird - $360
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
10 South West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
AFE National Events
Registration cancellations will be accepted until June 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM