AFE Excellence in Facilities Management Award
Eric Foss, Chairman, President & CEO
Marc Bruno, COO - Sports, Leisure, Corrections, Dining and K-12
Matthew P. Judge, CPQ, Facilities Program Development Director
About The AFE Excellence in Facilities Management Award
The AFE Excellence in Facilities Management Award recognizes the organization that, over the previous twelve months, has demonstrated the most significant advances with regard to:
- Quality Assurance Initiatives;
- Sustainability Initiatives;
- Professional Development; and
- Employee Satisfaction.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Be an organization that operates or manages, at least, one commercial or industrial facility; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
J. F. Ahern Co.
Fond du Lac, WI
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Larry Ross AFE Excellence in Facilities Management Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Larry Ross, this award would be forever known as The Ross Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.