AFE Region of the Year Award
AFE Region 1 - Eastern Region
Robert B. Bender, Regional Vice President
AFE 4 - Long Island
President / CEO
The R.B. Bender Group Inc.
About The AFE Region of the Year Award
The AFE Region of the Year Award recognizes the AFE region that, over the previous twelve months, has shown the most significant advances regarding:
- Membership Growth – Honoree demonstrated consistent membership growth as a region.
- Membership Retention – Honoree served as a model of membership retention as a region.
- Credentialed Professionals – Honoree showed a commitment to advancing the mission of AFE by promoting the AFE certification programs and organizing live review courses.
- Active Chapters – Honoree maintained more than five active chapters – i.e. chapters in compliance with the AFE Chapter-in-Good-Standing Guidelines.
- Chapter Activity – Honoree modeled robust membership engagement throughout the region – i.e. chapters and region organized / hosted meetings, events, professional development activities or tours.
- Student Engagement – Honoree demonstrated a commitment to developing the next generation of leadership in the built environment by engaging student members.
- Representative Participation in AFE Events and Initiatives – Honoree demonstrated leadership by ensuring representation at national AFE events and participation in national AFE initiatives.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Be an active AFE Region comprised of more than five active AFE professional or student chapters that maintained that individual status as current AFE Chapters-in-Good-Standing for the entire previous twelve month period; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
AFE Region 4
Pacific Northwestern Region
AFE Region 3
AFE Region 1
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Gerald Hagen AFE Region of the Year Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Gerry Hagen, this award would be forever known as The Hagen Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.