AFE 15 - Golden Gate
AFE Region 4 - Pacific Northwestern Region
Jones Lang LaSalle
About The AFE RVP of the Year Award
The AFE RVP of the Year Award recognizes an AFE RVP who, over the previous twelve months, has shown the most significant leadership within her or his region and throughout the entire association in the following categories:
- Financial Management;
- Growth of the Region;
- Succession Planning;
- Developing the Next Generation of Leadership;
- Strategic Planning;
- Developing Strategic Partnerships; and
- Leadership on the AFE Committee of Representatives.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Have held office as an AFE Regional Vice President for the previous twelve months;
- Be a current AFE Member-in-Good-Standing that maintained an AFE membership for the entire previous twelve months; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
Alan E. Ouellet
AFE 33 - Boston
AFE Region 8
AFE 15 - Golden Gate
AFE Region 4
Steven W. Fall, CPE
AFE 13 - Twin Cities
AFE Region 3
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Adisa I. Menewa AFE RVP of the Year Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Adisa Menewa, this award would be forever known as The Menewa Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.