Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – April 1, 2, 3 and 4, 2019
The course covers the following:
1. Maintenance Management
2. Preventive Maintenance (PM)
3. Inventory Control Strategies and Procurement
4. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
5. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
6. Maintenance Training and work cultures
7. Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
8. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
9. Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
10. Return on Investment (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
11. Safety and Health
12. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
When: Review Class will be held Monday, April 1st, Tuesday April 2nd, and Wednesday April 3rd from 8:00AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, April 4th from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM with a tutorial 8:00AM- 9:00AM
Where: 395 Daniel Webster LLC, 395 Daniel Webster Highway, Lower Level, Merrimack, NH 03054
Contact: Ed Gagnon @ email@example.com for class information.
Registration is required. Contact Gaby for registration and payment.
Gabriella (Gaby) Rodriguez
Payment in Advance Only
AFE-Member - $1295
AFE-Non-Member - $1,595.00* Includes 1 year membership in AFE.