AFE CPMM Leadership Award
Michael A. Jacoby, Ed.D., SFO, CAE, Exec Director / CEO
Susan P. Bertrand, MBA, CAE, Deputy Executive Director / COO
Lindsay Plath, CMP, Senior Professional Development Coordinator
About The AFE CPMM Leadership Award
The AFE CPMM Leadership Award recognizes an individual, AFE Organizational Unit or strategic partner that has advanced the principals of excellence in facilities management by making a significant contribution to the development or promotion of the CPMM certification program over the previous twelve months.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Have participated in an official effort sanctioned by the AFE Professional Development Committee to update the CPMM program or organized / hosted a CPMM Live Review Course within the previous twelve months; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
AFE Region 8
New England Region
The AFE Honors™ Announced:
Friday, July 19th
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Dennis M. Hydrick AFE CPMM Leadership Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Denny Hydrick, this award would be forever known as The Hydrick Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.