AFE Leadership in Sustainability Award
J. F. Ahern Co.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Tripp Ahern, Chairman & CEO
Tony Ahern, President & COO
Roy E. Nation Jr., CPMM, Senior Project Manager
About The AFE Leadership in Sustainability Award
The AFE Leadership in Sustainability Award recognizes the organization that has significantly advanced the cause of sustainability in the built environment over the course of the previous twelve months.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Have been an owner / operator or manager of, at least, one commercial or industrial facility throughout the entire previous twelve months; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
U.S. Green Building Council
Renewable Community Initiative Inc.
J. F. Ahern Co.
Fond du Lac, WI
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Dan P. Bittel AFE Leadership in Sustainability Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Dan Bittel, this award would be forever known as The Bittel Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.