AFE Leadership in Innovation Award
Micheal Remington, President
Fred W. King, Marketing Director
Marla Tangen, Business Manager
About The Leadership in Innovation Award
The Leadership in Innovation Award recognizes the organization that, over the previous twelve months, has significantly advanced innovation in the facilities management space and improved working conditions in the built environment.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Be have been an owner / operator or manager of, at least, one commercial or industrial facility throughout the entire previous twelve month period; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
U.S. Department of Energy
U.S. Green Building Council
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Ben R. Berrett AFE Leadership in Innovation Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Ben Berrett, this award would be forever known as The Berrett Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.