AFE Professional Chapter of the Year Award
AFE 80 - Metro NYC
AFE Region 1 - Eastern Region
New York, NY
Joseph LaRocco, CPMM, President
Senior Project Manager - Field Construction
Related Development Group
About The AFE Professional Chapter of Year Award
The AFE Professional Chapter of the Year Award recognizes an AFE Professional Chapter that, over the previous twelve months, has demonstrated the most significant advances with regard to:
- Membership Growth – Honoree demonstrated consistent membership growth over the previous twelve months.
- Membership Retention – Honoree served as a model for retaining Members.
- Professional Development – Honoree demonstrated a commitment to advancing the mission of AFE by promoting the AFE certification programs and hosting live review courses plus other professional development activities according to the AFE Educational Syllabus.
- Marketing & Promotions – Honoree demonstrated a commitment to promoting AFE activities and programs by contributing to the Facilities Engineering Journal as well as engaging Members plus other stakeholders through social media.
- Membership Engagement – Honoree modeled robust membership engagement by organizing / hosting meetings, events, professional development activities or tours.
- Student Engagement – Honoree demonstrated a commitment to developing the next generation of leadership in the built environment by engaging Student Members and providing scholarships to engineering and facilities management students.
- Representative Participation in AFE Events and Initiatives – Honoree demonstrated leadership by ensuring chapter representation at national AFE events and participation in national AFE initiatives.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Be an active AFE Professional Chapter that maintained its active status for the entire previous twelve months; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
AFE 4 - Long Island
AFE Region 1
AFE 80 - Metro NYC
AFE Region 1
AFE 39 - Silicon Valley
AFE Region 4
Name this Award
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Norwood G. Nelson AFE Professional Chapter of the Year Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Woody Nelson, this award would be forever known as The Nelson Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.