Robert B. Bender, BS, MBA, MPTD
AFE 4 - Long Island
AFE Region 1 - Eastern Region
President / CEO
The R.B. Bender Group Inc.
About The AFE Chapter Leader of the Year Award
The AFE Chapter Leader of the Year Award recognizes an AFE Chapter Leader – i.e. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, etc. – who, over the previous twelve months, has shown the most significant leadership within her or his local area or region or throughout the entire association in the following categories:
- Financial Management;
- Growth of her or his Chapter;
- Succession Planning - i.e. grooming someone to take her or his office;
- Developing the Next Generation of Leadership;
- Strategic Planning;
- Developing Strategic Partnerships;
- Membership Engagement; and
- Leadership in an AFE Region or on a Professional Interest Community.
Each Nominee for this award must:
- Have held an office as an AFE Chapter Leader for the previous twelve months;
- Be a current AFE Member-in-Good-Standing that maintained an AFE membership for the entire previous twelve months; and
- Meet the criteria for this award.
AFE 39 - Silicon Valley
AFE Region 4
Robert B. Bender, MPDT
AFE 4 - Long Island
AFE Region 1
Steven R. Bellemore, CPMM
AFE 140 - Granite State
AFE Region 8
Do you know of someone for whom this award should be named? For example, how does The Adisa I. Menewa AFE Chapter Leader of the Year Award sound? If someone claimed the sponsorship for this award and named it for Adisa Menewa, this award would be forever known as The Menewa Award. It is really that simple. Just one caveat: This award must be named for a natural person, either living or deceased, who has in some way been connected to the built environment. Benefits of The AFE HonorsTM Naming Rights Sponsorship also include:
- Opportunity to help select the recipient each year.
- Company logo and website link displayed on the AFE website.
- Company logo and website link included in the promotional emails for The AFE Honors™.
- Invitation to attend the award ceremony each year.
- Press Release recognition for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Advertisement in event directory / program for the Annual Business Meeting & Leadership Conference (ABMLC) each year.
- Invitation to a special Thank You reception for AFE Sponsors.