Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Region 8 March 2018 CPMM Review Course
<< Westford, MA>>
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – March 27th - 29th, 2018
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
- You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be held Tuesday, March 27th through Wednesday, March 28th @ 8:00AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, March 29th from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM with a tutorial 8:00AM- 9:00AM
March 27, 2018, 8:00 AM until March 29, 2018, 5:00 PM
Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center
219 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
Region 8 Events