<< National Office >>
Instructor: Edward Gagnon
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – September 10th - 13th, 2018
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1-hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
- You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion, you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be held Monday, September 10th through Wednesday 12th @ 9:00 AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, September 13th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM with a tutorial 9:00 AM- 10:00 AM
Location: 8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 400 McLean, VA 22102
There is parking in the parking garage visitor area with a cost of $9.00 daily and lunch is on your own. Any questions please contact Gabriella Rodriguez @ 571-395-8770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.