Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
March 2018 CPMM Class - National Office
<< National Office >>
Certified Professional Maintenance Manager, (CPMM)
Review Course – March 12th - 15th, 2018
We will conduct the AFE Certified Professional Maintenance Manager course in three 8-hour review classes covering the entire CPMM Review Pack. On the fourth day, there will be a 1 hour tutorial-exam preparation followed by a 4-hour open book exam based entirely on the CPMM Review Pack. The exam is a 200-question test, with 100 multiple choice and 100 true or false. A 70% score is needed in order to pass the examination.
The course covers the following:
- Preventive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance, (RCM)
- Predictive Maintenance, (infrared, Ultrasonic, Vibration & Chemical Analysis)
- Work Flow-Planning and Scheduling, Safety and Inventory Control Strategies
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, (CMMS)
- Return on Investment, (ROI) & Life Cycle Cost, (LCC)
- Indoor Air Quality, (IAQ) Documentation & Total Productive Maintenance, (TPM)
- You will have all the necessary materials and opportunities to ask questions. Upon successful completion you will join the ranks of AFE's fastest-growing certification program as a CPMM.
Review Class will be Held Monday, March 12th through Wednesday 14th @ 9:00AM –5PM.
The exam is on Thursday, March15th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM with a tutorial 9:00AM- 10:00AM
Location: 8200 Greensboro Drive Suite 400 McLean, VA 22102
There is parking in the parking garage visitor area with a cost of $9.00 daily and lunch is on your own. Any questions please contact Professional Development, Manager Charlie Clunk @ 571-395-8770 Email:email@example.com for more detailed information.
March 12, 2018, 8:00 AM until March 15, 2018, 2:00 PM
AFE National Office
8200 Greensboro Drive, Suite 400
McLean, VA 22102
Region 1 Events